SRVA IS REQUESTING BIDS FOR THE 2019 18’S BID TOURNAMENT.
- The SRVA is requesting bids for the 2019 18’s Bid tournament, if you are interested in bidding please see the following RFP-2019 SRVA 18’s Bid Tournament bids are due by 9/15/2017.
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR JUNIOR CLUBS FROM THE AUGUST 5TH BOARD MEETING!
Below are the highlights from the 8/5/18 Board meeting that affect juniors. This information will be covered fully at the Jr. Club Director meeting (Tentatively 9/23/18 in Chattanooga):
- USAV ANNOUNCES FREE IMPACT COURSES!
- Beginning September 1, 2018, IMPACT will be FREE for all member coaches. IMPACT now covers both beach and indoor disciplines, so if any of your coaches took the previous Beach IMPACT or Indoor IMPACT versions and want to add the other discipline, please contact the USAV Region Services Office , and they will be happy to send you the chapters you need. Remember an Impact coaches certification is REQUIRED within a reasonable amount of time after participation as a coach in junior level activities.
- As of July 1st the SRVA has a New Commissioner Steve Kenyon
- and Indoor Officials Chair Mark Prater.
- The Region would like to thank Ken Cain for his service as Commissioner of the region for the past 17 years.
- ATLANTA OFFICE – Brenda McIntosh Contact Info
- The mailing address for the Atlanta SRVA Office is:
- 105 Rounsaville Court, Roswell, GA 30076.
- Email Brenda McIntosh / (678)-795-0224 / (844)219-2976 (toll free)
SRVA ADULT INDOOR 6’S TOURNAMENTS
Contact Bernie Goldfine
He will be working to secure sites and dates for Adult Play
Get your teams together and get ready for the
2019 Adult Nationals, 5/24 – 5/29 in Columbus, OH