REGISTRATION FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON
- The SRVA online registration system for Clubs and Individuals is open.
- You can pay your fees online using the PAY HERE BUTTON, make sure you indicate who and what the payment is for.
- New Club Directors check out the Club Checklist under the Forms Registration tab
- PARENTS check out the Registration and Tryout Information under the Forms Registration tab
- Club Directors do you have questions about whether your uniform is compliant or not?
TRYOUT/COMMITMENT DATES FOR THE 2018 – 2019 SEASON
- For ages 14 and below (ALL STATES) First day of tryouts Saturday 10/13/18. Commitment Day is 10/18/18.
- For ages 15 and above;
- Alabama – First day of tryouts 11/02/18. Commitment Day is 11/07/18.
- Georgia – First day of tryouts 11/04/18. Commitment Day is 11/09/18.
- Tennessee – First day of tryouts 10/20/18. Commitment Day is 10/25/18.
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR JUNIOR CLUBS FROM THE AUGUST 5TH BOARD MEETING!
- USAV ANNOUNCES FREE IMPACT COURSES!
- USAV Coaching Education is rolling out the new 2018-19 IMPACT On-Demand course tonight, September 1st, at midnight (MT). It will be free for all current USAV members and $100 for nonmembers. To register for the new IMPACT course at no charge, participants must have a current 2018-19 membership. If their membership expires on 10/31/18, they will not be able to register. REGISTER FOR 2018-2019 IMPACT COURSES
- ATLANTA OFFICE – Brenda McIntosh Contact Info
- The mailing address for the Atlanta SRVA Office is:
- 105 Rounsaville Court, Roswell, GA 30076.
- Email Brenda McIntosh / (678)-795-0224 / (844)219-2976 (toll free)
Jr. Club Director Meeting
SRVA GIRLS 18’s BID TOURNAMENT
3/2 -3/3 2019 at the LakePoint Champions Center, Emerson GA.
SRVA JUNIOR REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
4/27-28/2019 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Hall B
SRVA JUNIOR BEACH REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
5/11 -12/2019 at the Rally Volleyball Complex, Emerson GA.
SRVA ADULT INDOOR 6’S TOURNAMENTS
Contact Bernie Goldfine
He will be working to secure sites and dates for Adult Play
Get your teams together and get ready for the
2019 Adult Nationals, 5/24 – 5/29 in Columbus, OH