GOLD MAP VISITORS, PLEASE CLICK ON OUR “CLUBS” TAB, OR CALL 1-800-571-9810 FOR MORE INFO.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SRVA HOMEPAGE AND THE SRVA ONLINE DATABASE MAY BE OFFLINE AT TIMES
FROM FRIDAY NIGHT 8/19/16 THROUGH MONDAY 8/22/16.
TO BECOME A SRVA MEMBER
GO TO MEMBER REGISTRATION. Our new membership year begins on or after September 1, 2015.
TO HOST A SRVA JUNIOR INDOOR OR JUNIOR BEACH TOURNAMENT
see TOURNAMENTS under the FORMS SECTION.
SRVA is now sanctioning indoor and outdoor events. If you are interested in hosting an event, review and follow the instructions for requesting a junior tournament, located under forms/tournaments tab on this homepage above. If you want to host an adult tournament, please contact Ken Cain at email@example.com If you are a current SRVA member, you can play in any SRVA beach/outdoor event without paying an additional membership fee. FOR DETAILS, see the SRVA OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES SHEET located under the forms/tournament tab above.
- LATEST NEWS
- The updated 2015-16 SRVA Handbook and Changes document has been posted under REGION INFO
- NOTE: MOLTEN SUPER TOUCH WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE BALL AT THE USAV GIRLS’ JUNIOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.
- BAD WEATHER POLICY
- – It is the decision of each coach and/or club whether their team should attempt to travel to a tournament in bad weather. However, it is the decision of the individual tournament director whether or not to cancel a tournament due to bad weather. Teams deciding not to attend a tournament that has not been cancelled will not receive a refund of their tournament entry fee. In addition, those teams must notify the Region prior to the tournament that they will not participate or they may be subject to further monetary sanctions.
- WANT TO JOIN AS AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER?
- Click on GO TO MEMBER REGISTRATION
- WANT TO REGISTER FOR A TOURNAMENT?
- Click SRVA Online/Calendar to view junior tournaments, then follow the below procedure:
- SRVA JUNIOR TEAMS enter by clicking on SRVA Online, club director enters the system with your user ID, make the team you want to enter the “current” team, then click on enter tournaments.
- NON-SRVA JUNIOR TEAMS enter by clicking on Non-Region Teams above, and see “Instructions for Non-Region Team User”.
- ADULT TEAMS – Review available tournaments under the Adult Tournaments tab, then complete and mail an entry form and fee (entry form is in the TOURNAMENTS under the FORMS SECTION.).
- WANT TO START A JUNIOR CLUB?
- call Brenda McIntosh at 1-844-219-2976
- WANT TO HOST A TOURNAMENT?
- See the information above on this homepage.
- NEED AN IMPACT COACHES CLINIC OR CERTIFICATION?
- For information and forms regarding impact coaching certification, go to forms/coaches section. The coaches listed here include ONLY those who are recorded in SRVA Online. If you feel that your name should be on this list please contact SRVAThis list does NOT indicate whether the person has passed a current SRVA background check. Check the Background Check section in this website, or contact the Atlanta office of SRVA.
- NEED A BACKGROUND CHECK?
- Register as a SRVA adult member – Click on GO TO MEMBER REGISTRATION
- CLEARED BACKGROUND SCREENS
- Individuals listed have passed a background screen required to take part in SRVA and USAV junior activities. Background screens are good for two seasons.This list does NOT indicate whether the person has a current IMPACT coaches certification. Check the Coaches section in this website, or contact the Atlanta office of SRVA. Click Here for Cleared Background Screens
- NEED A CLUB OR INDIVIDUAL GRANT?
- go to the forms/grants section. Initial deadline is 1/30 of each season.
- WANT TO BECOME A REFEREE OR SCORER?
- See the Scorekeepers or Referees
- IMPACT CLINICS AND CERTIFICATION
- An impact coaches certification is REQUIRED within a reasonable amount of time after participation as a coach in junior level activities. SRVA MEMBERS WHO ARE CURRENTLY IMPACT CERTIFIED ARE LISTED UNDER THE IMPACT CERTIFICATIONS SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE. To request a clinic, please review/submit the form in the forms/coaches section of this website, or call Ken Cain at 1-800-571-9810.
- CLICK TO SEARCH FOR IMPACT CERTIFICATIONS
- SEE THE SRVA UPCOMING EVENTS
- listing on this homepage for the Impact coaches clinics that are currently scheduled. These clinics last at least 4.5 hours, and you must attend the ENTIRE CLINIC to receive a certification.To register for a scheduled clinic, complete and submit a form by seven days prior to the clinic. Registration forms may be found in the forms/coaches section of this website.
- PLEASE CALL 1-800-571-9810 IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL BY TWO DAYS BEFORE A CLINIC, as the location and directions to each clinic will not be posted on this website.
- ATLANTA OFFICE – Brenda McIntosh Contact Info
- The mailing address for the Atlanta SRVA Office is:
- 105 Rounsaville Court, Roswell, GA 30076. The office phone number is 1-844-219-2976 and the fax number is 770-649-9117.
- UPCOMING ACTIVITIES
- September 25, 2016
- SRVA Junior Club Directors Meeting [Tentative]
- The SRVA Junior Club Directors meeting will occur on September 25, in Chattanooga, Tennessee. A remote online attendance option will be offered.
- RFP for SRVA 18s Bid Tournament is due by 9/30/16
- See Forms/tournaments for copy of RFP
- Junior Player Tryout Dates
- (See SRVA Tryout Policies under forms/registration)
- Ages 14 & Under-Tryouts begin 10/8/16, Players may commit on 10/18/16
- Tennessee ages 15-18, Trouts begin 10/22/16, Players may commit on 11/1/16
- Alabama ages 15-18, Tryouts begin on 10/28/16, Players may commit on 11/7/16
- Georgia ages 15-18, Tryouts begin on 10/30/16, Players may commit on 11/9/16.
- SRVA 2016-17 Adult Tournament Schedule [All tournaments are in Atlanta]
- December 17, 2016
- January 28, 2017
- February 18, 2017
- SRVA Adult Indoor Regional Championships, Sunday March 26, 2017