April 21-22, 2018 SRVA Junior Indoor Regionals
The SRVA Junior Region Indoor Championships will occur on April 21-22, 2018. The event will be held in Hall C of the Georgia World Congress Center, located in Atlanta, GA.
Doors open at 7 AM, and no outside food is allowed. Team rooms will be furnished, but are unsecured, and chairs and tables will be available in the team rooms.
PURCHASE PARKING PASSES FOR THE SRVA JUNIOR REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at the following link. The password is SRVA18 . https://gwcc.clickandpark.com/
Pool play schedules are now posted on AES. Use the following link to access your team’s schedule, under the name “2018 SRVA Junior Indoor Championships (Atlanta)”. https://www.advancedeventsystems.com/EventResults/(S(5ivdrhqse1k1fx2us2m5zx55))/Home.aspx?e=PTAwMDAwMTU1MTU90
The wave times for divisions are:
All 18s (including boys 18s), 17s, and 16s, and 15 Bid, 15 Power, and one court of 15 Club in the AM
All 12s, 13s, 14s, and 20 courts of 15 Club in the PM.
The 14 Boys and 11 Bid only play on Sunday.
Instructions to access Referee & Scorer Training materials are posted under forms/Referee & Scorer . The materials for group junior “qualification” training are now posted and can be accessed by SRVA Junior Club Directors.
Member Registration Instructions for Adult-Professional Referees are located under the forms/officials section listed above.
A list of SAFESPORT certified persons can be found under the Forms tab above. It is located in the Registration section of the forms page. This list will be updated periodically.
Beginning with the 2017-18 season, junior beach players are required to participate in at least ONE SRVA sanctioned junior beach tournament to be eligible to register for the 2018 SRVA Junior Beach Championships, tentatively scheduled for early July 2018. Please contact Suzanne Garland, SRVA Beach Chair, at email@example.com with any questions.
Hotel Reservations for the SRVA Indoor Regional Championships will open on November 1, 2017 at 8 AM CDT, 9 AM EDT. The links are below.
Need to verify a BACKGROUND CHECK, OR IMPACT CERTIFICATION? Click on the SRVA Online tab above.
NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE? CALL OR EMAIL OUR ATLANTA OFFICE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-219-2976 (toll free) or our Birmingham office at 800-571-9810.
TO BECOME A SRVA MEMBER
GO TO MEMBER REGISTRATION. Our new membership year begins on or after September 1, 2017.
TO HOST A SRVA JUNIOR INDOOR OR JUNIOR BEACH TOURNAMENT
see TOURNAMENTS under the FORMS SECTION.
SRVA is now sanctioning indoor and outdoor events. If you are interested in hosting an event, review and follow the instructions for requesting a junior tournament, located under forms/tournaments tab on this homepage above. If you want to host an adult tournament, please contact Ken Cain at email@example.com If you are a current SRVA member, you can play in any SRVA beach/outdoor event without paying an additional membership fee. FOR DETAILS, see the SRVA OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES SHEET located under the forms/tournament tab above.
- LATEST NEWS
- The updated 2015-16 SRVA Handbook and Changes document has been posted under REGION INFO
- NOTE: MOLTEN SUPER TOUCH WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE BALL AT THE USAV GIRLS’ JUNIOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.
- BAD WEATHER POLICY
- – It is the decision of each coach and/or club whether their team should attempt to travel to a tournament in bad weather. However, it is the decision of the individual tournament director whether or not to cancel a tournament due to bad weather. Teams deciding not to attend a tournament that has not been cancelled will not receive a refund of their tournament entry fee. In addition, those teams must notify the Region prior to the tournament that they will not participate or they may be subject to further monetary sanctions.
- WANT TO JOIN AS AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER?
- Click on GO TO MEMBER REGISTRATION
- WANT TO REGISTER FOR A TOURNAMENT?
- Click SRVA Online/Calendar to view junior tournaments, then follow the below procedure:
- SRVA JUNIOR TEAMS enter by clicking on SRVA Online, club director enters the system with your user ID, make the team you want to enter the “current” team, then click on enter tournaments.
- NON-SRVA JUNIOR TEAMS enter by clicking on Non-Region Teams above, and see “Instructions for Non-Region Team User”.
- ADULT TEAMS – Review available tournaments under the Adult Tournaments tab, then complete and mail an entry form and fee (entry form is in the TOURNAMENTS under the FORMS SECTION.).
- WANT TO START A JUNIOR CLUB?
- call Brenda McIntosh at 1-844-219-2976
- WANT TO HOST A TOURNAMENT?
- See the information above on this homepage.
- NEED AN IMPACT COACHES CLINIC OR CERTIFICATION?
- For information and forms regarding impact coaching certification, go to forms/coaches section. The coaches listed here include ONLY those who are recorded in SRVA Online. If you feel that your name should be on this list please contact SRVAThis list does NOT indicate whether the person has passed a current SRVA background check. Check the Background Check section in this website, or contact the Atlanta office of SRVA.
- NEED A BACKGROUND CHECK?
- Register as a SRVA adult member – Click on GO TO MEMBER REGISTRATION
- CLEARED BACKGROUND SCREENS
- Individuals listed have passed a background screen required to take part in SRVA and USAV junior activities. Background screens are good for two seasons.This list does NOT indicate whether the person has a current IMPACT coaches certification. Check the Coaches section in this website, or contact the Atlanta office of SRVA.
- NEED A CLUB OR INDIVIDUAL GRANT?
- go to the forms/grants section. Initial deadline is 1/30 of each season.
- WANT TO BECOME A REFEREE OR SCORER?
- See the Scorekeepers or Referees
- IMPACT CLINICS AND CERTIFICATION
- An impact coaches certification is REQUIRED within a reasonable amount of time after participation as a coach in junior level activities. SRVA MEMBERS WHO ARE CURRENTLY IMPACT CERTIFIED ARE LISTED UNDER THE IMPACT CERTIFICATIONS SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE. To request a clinic, please review/submit the form in the forms/coaches section of this website, or call Ken Cain at 1-800-571-9810.
- SEE THE SRVA UPCOMING EVENTS
- listing on this homepage for the Impact coaches clinics that are currently scheduled. These clinics last at least 4.5 hours, and you must attend the ENTIRE CLINIC to receive a certification.To register for a scheduled clinic, complete and submit a form by seven days prior to the clinic. Registration forms may be found in the forms/coaches section of this website.
- PLEASE CALL 1-800-571-9810 IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL BY TWO DAYS BEFORE A CLINIC, as the location and directions to each clinic will not be posted on this website.
- ATLANTA OFFICE – Brenda McIntosh Contact Info
- The mailing address for the Atlanta SRVA Office is:
- 105 Rounsaville Court, Roswell, GA 30076. The office phone number is 1-844-219-2976 and the fax number is 770-649-9117.
- UPCOMING ACTIVITIES
- Impact Coaches Clinics
- The SRVA ONLINE IMPACT CLINIC IS Wednesday March 7, 2018 at 6pm CST/7pm EST. The DEADLINE TO REGISTER is FEBRUARY 28,2018.
- SRVA ADULT INDOOR 6’S TOURNAMENTS
- 1/21/18 in Atlanta, GA
- 2/3/18 in Atlanta, GA
- 3/4/18 in Atlanta,GA
- Adult Regionals, 3/25/18 in Atlanta, GA